Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Few Things I have learned along the way.

Nothing is too big or too small for God to care about.

How wonderful to know that God knows me and loves me
just as I am.  As I grow older I have come to realize that
God takes care of me moment by moment.  It is not just
about the big issues such as health but also the little
things like losing everything!!!

When God created us He knew that we would have so
many issues and He is always there to help.  I always
appreciate His help with:
  • losing car keys
  • losing money
  • losing one earring
  • forgetting what I went to the store to get
  • losing assorted articles of clothing
I don't think that I am the only woman who faces these
times of inadequacy.  God gently reminds me that when
I am losing my mind, He is there to do the repair without
shaking His head and rolling His eyes.  Thank you, Lord.

I am so comforted by verses that talk about God using
the weaker things.  Yes, I am weak and I love the way
He is the only strength that I need.  I depend on my
Heavenly Father moment by moment through the day.
I am not fearful because He is always beside me.

I lost a beautiful black and white rhinestone earring
one year ago.  Yes, God knew it was hiding under my bed
and allowed me to bend down for another reason so that
I would see it.  He knows that I love to sparkle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment