Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Few Things I have learned along the way

Women Need Girlfriends.

I hope that every woman reading this is aware that we need one another.
My husband is my best friend but he does not think like a woman and I
am happy about that!!  He would not want to devote time to talk about
"NOTHING".  He cannot understand how feely I am about things.  He
does not jump up and down with me when I am excited.

Now that we have established that women need women, let us get down
to it.  God has given us opportunities to be a part of another woman's life.
He has given certain people to us for a season.  He knows what we need and
what we go through.  God loves us and knows our weakness.  He approves
of girlfriends.

Please do not tell me that you do not have time for girlfriends.  You need
them.  You cannot be all that you should be without time out with friends.
If you are a planner in your purse person, schedule time to be wih your
girlfriends.  Just get together and laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment