Friday, March 11, 2011

A Few Things I have learned along the way

You are always a mom no matter how old your children are!

Today my son is coming for the weekend.  I was thinking about how
long it has been since we have had time along to talk.  I know that some
sons do not like to talk but mine does!  We will just keep talking until
we sleep.  Ofcourse eating is also a big part of a man's life.  I have a
special restaurant picked out for one night.
My son is married to a wonderful girl and they have an adorable daughter,
Emma.  They live in Portland.  He will enjoy our great Arizona weather.
I know he will enjoy relaxing with no agenda.  That is what mom's home
is like.  Just breathe and relax.  My husband is on a trip so I have Tim
all to myself until Sunday.
Yesterday, Emma called to ask if we could Skype.  My answer is always
YES.  What fun that is.  I think that Skype is a blessing from God.  Now
I don't have to miss seeing the kids grow.  Emma loves ballet and I love
seeing her show me a move and her tutu.  I visit Portland in October and
we do all sorts of Fall Festivities.  I brought a sparkly pumpkin t-shirt and
ruffly little skirt for Emma to wear.  She loves dress up.
You can tell that I am excited.  I will let you know how wonderful it is.
Family is so important.  Love one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment