Wednesday, July 2, 2014

One day at a time

It is interesting that a majority of people waste precious time on things that
cannot be changed or will never happen.  Why is it that people in general do
not appreciate each moment that we have been given?

Each day is a gift from our Heavenly Father.  It is another opportunity to be
a blessing to our family and friends.  We have a lifetime which can end at
any moment.  Only God knows the length of our life.  When He calls us home,
our time of sharing who He is and how He loves is over.  

We are here to shed His light not to have a happy life!!  Joy comes from doing
what He wants.  He will fill us and give us the words to say if we allow Him
to be in control.  God knows us and He has specific tasks for us to do.  I do 
not need to waste time trying to MAKE things happen.  His perfect timing
takes care of everything.

When God gives us a day  to rest, it should not be filled with things of our
choosing.  He knows when we need to just let our physical bodies rest and
recuperate.  There are other challenges ahead and we need to be prepared
to meet the challenge.  I know how weak I am but I trust Him to strengthen
me for what comes next.  It is wonderful to live for Him and be used by Him.

Each day is an incredible adventure.  He knows what a day holds but is
exciting for me to see what happens!  There are people waiting to be touched
by Him as we walk through our day.  Our eyes need to be open to see those
who need a word of kindness from Him, through us.  I love how God does
all the work and we are His tools to do the  work of ministry.

I do not want to miss one day of watching what God can do.  He does
the impossible in peoples' lives every day.  I want to be a part of that.
God cares for me and want others to know about my Father.  Each day
is a gift...use it wisely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment