Monday, June 2, 2014

TRUST IN THE LORD

It has been quite a while since I have posted.  Life has so many twists
and turns.  God certainly keeps life exciting.  I have learned so much 
and continue to hold on for the ride.

TRUST IN THE LORD...

This is a common term for Christians.  It is easier to tell people
to practice this discipline than it is to do it yourself.  I have
observed the rhetoric of trusting versus the reality.

In the real world, people suffer loss and pain.  We do not get a
pass because we know the Lord.  Everything we endure has a 
purpose for us or someone who is watching.  God has the
Master plan and we trust Him.

In the last 8 months, I have been through a trial, my store dying 
of cancer, my father's passing and caring for my mother who
has medical issues.  Friends have commented that it is a lot to
handle.  It has been.  God has shown me things I would have never
imagined with such clarity.

Experiences equal growth.  Being a follower of Christ is not a
stagnant position.  How can we know that we trust God if we
are not tested?

No comments:

Post a Comment